ISG FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Information: Profiles

+3
antoniekhor
YonathanD
Admin
7 posters

Go down

General Information: Profiles Empty Re: General Information: Profiles

Post  RenskeMW Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:12 pm

Hi Everyone,

Nice to see an ISG alumni forum!

I am Renske Martje Wemer, I was studying in ISG only for 2 years, MYP 4 and 5. But it was really good for my English and cultural understanding. At the moment I am 19 years old and I live in Utrecht, Groningen, and Amsterdam.

After MYP I did 1 year HBO International Communication and Media. I have combined this study with TV presentation courses from RTL 4 (still following these courses). After this one year, I have moved to Milan (Italie) where I have been modelling for several years for Women Management.

Now I am not modelling anymore, I am studying again at TMO Fashion & Management in Doorn (near to Utrecht). And I have my own modelling agency which is located on 3 places: Groningen, Amsterdam, and Utrecht. RMW Models & Coaching has female and male fashion models for national and international work (fashion, editorial, catwalk, etc). Besides the models I do event management with several other proffesionals (Dutchimpressions & Groningen Hip). We organize big fashion, cultural, music, dance shows. I am also coaching upcomming models in catwalk practise, casting coaching, and several other workshops. www.rmw-models.nl & www.rmw-coaching.nl

Recently I became student of the year 2008/2009 according to IBG: www.ib-groep.nl/images/jaarverslag_2008_tcm7-15177.pdf (page 25 of 64)

I would like to see more of my classmates from ISG on this forum! Would love to hear how they are doing!

Regards,

Renske
http://renske-m-w.hyves.nl/
RenskeMW
RenskeMW

http://www.renske-m-w.hyves.nl  www.rmw-models.nl

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisel Eslao Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:10 pm

Name: Maria Criselda Eslao (or just Crisel Eslao)
DOB: 2nd Oct
Nationality: Filipino
During free time: blogging, sewing, sketching, films, traveling, reading, parties/events
Curently residing: Manila, Philippines

ISG days: ISG is Maartens College International School to me.. Was there from IS4 until halfway through IB1, when I returned to the Philippines. Had a great time, met great people.

After getting over wanting to be a lawyer, I listened to my inner self and am right now studying fashion design at La Salle College International with one more year and half a term to go. It is the best decision I've made so far. What keeps me busy: sewing, sketching, fashion shows, photo shoots, endless parties/events. My creations have appeared in a few glossies and newspapers. In the process of having some of my stuff available in two local shops here on consignment by January. And I want to open a store in Holland, too, among other countries! =)

Contact: Just visit my website: www.crichi.com (say 'hello!' cherry ) or add me on Facebook albino !

Like a Star @ heaven Crisel Eslao

Crisel Eslao

http://www.crichi.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:13 pm

Name: Barry Huizenga
DOB: July 3rd 1982
Nationality: Dutch by passport only
During free time: Salsa dancing, tinkering on my project Volvo, graphic design.
Curently residing: Groningen, NL
In a nutshell:

ISG student from IS3 till IB2 class of 2000.

Graduated with BSc in Computer Science in 2004 from Staffordshire University in the UK with a minor in Multimedia Computing from the University of Texas.

Managed a graphic design firm which I founded in 2004 till 2008 working on web and creative solutions for clients including Volvo Cars N.A., Volvo Racing North America, NASCAR Motorsports, GM, to name a few.

MBA graduate of 2007 from Hanze Hogeschool.

Currently working at Atos Origin in Groningen as a Software Developer, currently contracted out to Diest Justitiele Inrichtingen in Veenhuizen.

And that would be about as much information as I can give albeit bordering a dating website profile Wink

Barry

http://AbsoluteB.com, ExcessiveRain.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin-Paul Sammons Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:29 am

Hi everyone!

I'm Justin-Paul Sammons; I was at ISG (or, Maartens College International School as it was called) from 1997 (IS4) to 2001 (IB2).

After IB I studied English Language and Literature at the University of Groningen, and graduated in 2005 with a Master of Arts.

I then returned to Australia after having lived in the Netherlands for almost nine years.

Three years on, I'm working as a data administrator for the Victorian state government (Department of Transport). It's not a particularly interesting job, but it's flexible and stable, and it means I can focus on my after-hours activities, namely ...

POLITICS! I've been involved with the Greens since May 2006. My current positions include Co-Secretary of the Victorian Greens, and Convenor of the Victorian Election Campaign Committee (VECC). On VECC, we're overseeing and coordinating the campaign for the local government elections next month. The Victorian Greens currently have 14 sitting councillors across the state; we're hoping to double that, especially in the wake of fantastic election results from other states.

Beyond that ... well, there isn't much else really. Politics eats your life. geek
Justin-Paul Sammons
Justin-Paul Sammons

http://network.greenchange.org/people/justinpaulsammons

Back to top Go down

Post  antoniekhor Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:52 pm

anime! cool Very Happy
anime rocks! btw ruben? who is that ._> which class?

Edit: i will post my infos, ah write infos of meself is a pain for me ._> , dunno my personality myself lol! Very Happy Laughing
antoniekhor
antoniekhor

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1413890991&ref=

Back to top Go down

Post  YonathanD Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:21 pm

My name is Yonathan I. Dessalegne. I'm half Ethiopian, half Dutch.

I was at maartens from 2001 (IS1) untill 2008 (DP2). It was the longest time I've ever attended a single school. I met my best friends here. Although I can't truthfully say that I enjoyed every moment at the time, I do enjoy every memory and look back on it all with a smile, wishing I could experience it all again.

Right now I'm studying Molecular Biology at the RUG, I'm in my second year already, time flies. Besides the study, I drum in a few bands (Jazz, Progressive Rock/Metal, Psychedelic/Jazzpop). For the rest I stay in contact with the people I care about and try to spend as much time with them as possible. Most of you I know from Maartens, so if you read this and think I'm doing a bad job at staying in touch, mail me to tell me off:
y.dessalegne@gmail.com

afro Yony

Last edited by YonathanD on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
YonathanD
YonathanD

Back to top Go down

General Information: Profiles Empty General Information: Profiles

Post  Admin Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:53 pm

For all new members of the ISG Alumni Forum we ask you to tell us a bit about yourself. Your country, where you are now, your time at the ISG are but simple examples. Feel free to elaborate.

Admin
Admin

https://isgroningen.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down